welcome


Safrina/Saff. 20.
Sarcastic. Bubbly & Short.
A Business Management Undergrad
Belongs to Adli Izdihar. =)

dailies
♥Adli Syg
Auji
Azie
Bebs Eda MJ
Dilley
Ehsan
Fatin
Flo
Giok
Izzah
Ka Baby
Moone
Mrs Yapp
Nabil
Safri
Safarul
Syafiqah
Syaza
Syaza Syazwan
Syazwina
Tikah
Cupcakes Recipes

Feedjit!

Spoilers alert!


I just finished watching ghost whisperer.

And it's SOOO sad!! =( The end was, her husband got shot and survived the surgery but then was in a comma. And Melinda waited for him to wake up and when he finally did, her husband's ghost is standing and talking to her. I mean omg!! I cannot imagine having to talk to your loved one, only to know that they're dead. That is worse then knowing they are dead. 

Awu kejiwa ku ni, but think about it. How would you feel when your loved one died and his last words were;
 "I want you to always remember me this way, i'll always love you"

That is so sad. ='( Plus its nice to see Jen L. Hewitt and David Conrad as husband & wife bcuz he's like so supportive with her abilities, and he's hot. =D (Jgn ambil ati honey. hehehe =P)

Oh well! ehehe! Thanks for anyone who's reading my very very boring post. haha! 

Toodles!