My dad bought Nintendo Wii, and i got addicted with it. Haha! I played Wii sports, and i love playing baseball. Tapinya nda pernah2 kan home run. Home run pun kalok. Hahaha! Also boxing! Brabisly fun. hehehe! And i hurt myself by pulling a muscle while i was playing. =D
Yesterday, the boyfriend brought me to this place in Tutong (jalan lama ke bandar) for dinner. Lawa the place! I like~! Hehehe! I forgot apa namanya.
Ada swing lagi aah! LoL!
Here's what we did while wiating for our food.
BE VAIN!!
♥ always
Toodle-loo
Addicted
My dad bought Nintendo Wii, and i got addicted with it. Haha! I played Wii sports, and i love playing baseball. Tapinya nda pernah2 kan home run. Home run pun kalok. Hahaha! Also boxing! Brabisly fun. hehehe! And i hurt myself by pulling a muscle while i was playing. =D
Yesterday, the boyfriend brought me to this place in Tutong (jalan lama ke bandar) for dinner. Lawa the place! I like~! Hehehe! I forgot apa namanya.