welcome


Safrina/Saff. 20.
Sarcastic. Bubbly & Short.
A Business Management Undergrad
Belongs to Adli Izdihar. =)

dailies
♥Adli Syg
Auji
Azie
Bebs Eda MJ
Dilley
Ehsan
Fatin
Flo
Giok
Izzah
Ka Baby
Moone
Mrs Yapp
Nabil
Safri
Safarul
Syafiqah
Syaza
Syaza Syazwan
Syazwina
Tikah
Cupcakes Recipes

Feedjit!

A thousand whispers



I'm missing these people, especially the boyfriend and the nephews and nieces.

I miss senyuman c deena yg murahh, yg nampak gusi. hehe!

I so miss them! Can't wait to be home again. =)

The boyfriend left U.K this morning. Now then it feels like he's thousands of miles away. =(

But i had the greatest times with you syg while u were here, getting lost and asking for directions with you, exploring U.K with you, going to Manchester and finding u so adorable when u don't want to leave the stadium. haha!

Everywhere we went, what we discovered, explored, i had the most wonderful time. Thank you for coming to U.K and visiting me at the same time. I love you so muchhh~! Datang lagi aah? Eventhough flight nya torturing. hehehehe!

Keep me in your heart always =)

xoxo