welcome


Safrina/Saff. 20.
Sarcastic. Bubbly & Short.
A Business Management Undergrad
Belongs to Adli Izdihar. =)

dailies
♥Adli Syg
Auji
Azie
Bebs Eda MJ
Dilley
Ehsan
Fatin
Flo
Giok
Izzah
Ka Baby
Moone
Mrs Yapp
Nabil
Safri
Safarul
Syafiqah
Syaza
Syaza Syazwan
Syazwina
Tikah
Cupcakes Recipes

Feedjit!

Undying love


Went to bandar yesterday to see boyfriend ku!!

Yeay~

Had non-stop rounds of laughter. We went to Tasek smthng2, which was siok. Sat down and talked, while he played football game on my hp. hehe! Then kami watched G.I Joe which i think was awesome, tpi the boyfriend doesn't think so. He fell asleep towards the end. haha!

AND on the way home, ada tayar bakas keta urg punya tayar pacah wah siring jln, ampai2. Skali nya;

Me: *shrieked*
Him: *ikut teriak too* takjut ehh!! tayar panya!

HAHAHA!

Kami pkir;

Me: Kambing/Kuyuk
Him: Ular basar

HAHAHAHA!


Thanks syg for the lovely day syg, n thanks for coming today too! I love uuuuuuuuuu~~~!

Happy 40th Monthsary =)

I'm in love with this dude, head over heels with this dude.

Syg brabis brabis!!

Note to self: simpan one pair of flats in boyfren's car so tht, nda end up sakit kaki naik bukit.