welcome


Safrina/Saff. 20.
Sarcastic. Bubbly & Short.
A Business Management Undergrad
Belongs to Adli Izdihar. =)

dailies
♥Adli Syg
Auji
Azie
Bebs Eda MJ
Dilley
Ehsan
Fatin
Flo
Giok
Izzah
Ka Baby
Moone
Mrs Yapp
Nabil
Safri
Safarul
Syafiqah
Syaza
Syaza Syazwan
Syazwina
Tikah
Cupcakes Recipes

Feedjit!

3 Golden rules..

3 Golden Rules
• state 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
• The 10 people I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
• No tag backs (:

1. I belong to Adli Izdihar Bin Hj. Kamaludin ♥♥.
2. I have a very weird thinking face, and it changes from time to time.
3. I am the slowest eater in the whole world. =D
4. I have an obsession with sweets, i need sweets!
5. I love cows! Black n white lah. ehe! 
6. I'm addicted to collecting cow printed things. hehe
7. I love clowns. =D
8. I can get very bangang at times. Haha!
9. I have a scar on my neck when i fell down on a freshly cut twig when i was 7. It was on MY birthday lagi tu. Haha!
10. I have picture memory. Heee!
11. I tend to ramble a lot when i'm excited and kinda quite when i'm nervous.
12. I love being alone and hates when people talk to me when i want to be alone. *exception for the bf tho haha!**
13. I've worn glasses since i was 10, contacts since 14. ehe!
14. I can't sleep without my Bantal! hahaha! =P
15. I hate the rain and love the sun.