Copy the picture Put in your blog. State 10 facts or hobbies about you Pick 10 peoples to give this award to Link them Tell them they have received it
Facts or hobbies: I'm in love n belongs to Adli Izdihar!!♥ I'm gaining weight. HAHA! I CANNOT lose my bantal. XP I'm a slow eater I talk a lot Pengusut, stubborn. brabis. heee I love cow prints. I wear contact lenses and spects. I like clownssss Lakas bangang. XD
Malas ku kan tag ehh. hehe! Whoever wants it, copy tah =P
From moone
Copy the picture Put in your blog. State 10 facts or hobbies about you Pick 10 peoples to give this award to Link them Tell them they have received it
Facts or hobbies: I'm in love n belongs to Adli Izdihar!!♥ I'm gaining weight. HAHA! I CANNOT lose my bantal. XP I'm a slow eater I talk a lot Pengusut, stubborn. brabis. heee I love cow prints. I wear contact lenses and spects. I like clownssss Lakas bangang. XD
Malas ku kan tag ehh. hehe! Whoever wants it, copy tah =P