Yesterday i spent almost the whole day with the boyfriend. I had so much fun syg~! Thank youuuu~ hehe! It was fun and sad at the same time. Because i am going to miss u so much!!!! ='(
Aku di seksa for 2 months, (2 months ka?) well yg penting nya til bday ku lah!! I have presents from Adli tapi nda dapat buka! Grrrrr.....geramnya aku. hehe! Tapi nda pa, its worth the wait. Cuz i love surprises. hehe! Thank you sygggg~!! And i so love my bag. HEE!
I've to pack everything today, (including brg c dil. hehehe XP). And then thats it, so final. =(
I'm sad today, and scared and nervous and also excited. All mixed up feelings.
My brains will be scattered all around the place next wk. hahahahaha~! Batah berehat brain ku ni. Oh well, to my best friends, i'll see you babies soon.
And to my family, thank you for supporting me, i love you all and will rindu kamu semua.
Finally,
To my boyfriend, thank you for everything, every little thing and advices, and even ur support. I love you so much! Always. I'm so going to miss u.
HUGS
The greatest and sadddest day
Yesterday i spent almost the whole day with the boyfriend. I had so much fun syg~! Thank youuuu~ hehe! It was fun and sad at the same time. Because i am going to miss u so much!!!! ='(
Aku di seksa for 2 months, (2 months ka?) well yg penting nya til bday ku lah!! I have presents from Adli tapi nda dapat buka! Grrrrr.....geramnya aku. hehe! Tapi nda pa, its worth the wait. Cuz i love surprises. hehe! Thank you sygggg~!! And i so love my bag. HEE!
I've to pack everything today, (including brg c dil. hehehe XP). And then thats it, so final. =(
I'm sad today, and scared and nervous and also excited. All mixed up feelings.
My brains will be scattered all around the place next wk. hahahahaha~! Batah berehat brain ku ni. Oh well, to my best friends, i'll see you babies soon.
And to my family, thank you for supporting me, i love you all and will rindu kamu semua.
Finally,
To my boyfriend, thank you for everything, every little thing and advices, and even ur support. I love you so much! Always. I'm so going to miss u.