I am so bored right now. So so bored. So very bored. Oh did i mention? I'm out-of-my-mind bored! =D
So out of that boredom, i googled this alarm clock i saw in one of my dad's magazines. haha! To get a bigger picture that is. Why alarm clock u ask? because it is the most annoying alarm clock there is. **i think?* haha!
Be prepared to start off your day with very early morning “exercise.” When the alarm goes off, the top part flies around your room giving out an annoying mosquito-like noise to wake you up. But you have to find and catch this little monster to switch it off. If you just press the snooze button and continue your sleep, which I don’t recommend, be prepared for another round of fun.-gadgettell.com
**video from boystuff.co.uk hahahahaha!! I should give this to Adli. =P
The time is killing me. i'm not sleepy, i'm too lazy to read, cuz i'm not ready to go lie on my bed yet, i've absolutely no interest on watching the tv. Gaahhhh~!!
I am kinda happy today, or atleast glad. HEE! I found out my June A lvl's results. Although i've already expected my Accounts to fail again but i SO did not see my Biz result to be OK! haha! I got a C! Fine, to you it may be like "C?" along with your mocking face but HEY! I got E for last Nov and this time i scored a C. =D even if the subject clashes but atleast i didn't fail my biz. ehehehe! or got another e. eheheh!
Ok i'm off to daydream some more. Gdnyte~
Out of boredom
I am so bored right now. So so bored. So very bored. Oh did i mention? I'm out-of-my-mind bored! =D
So out of that boredom, i googled this alarm clock i saw in one of my dad's magazines. haha! To get a bigger picture that is. Why alarm clock u ask? because it is the most annoying alarm clock there is. **i think?* haha!
Be prepared to start off your day with very early morning “exercise.” When the alarm goes off, the top part flies around your room giving out an annoying mosquito-like noise to wake you up. But you have to find and catch this little monster to switch it off. If you just press the snooze button and continue your sleep, which I don’t recommend, be prepared for another round of fun.-gadgettell.com
**video from boystuff.co.uk hahahahaha!! I should give this to Adli. =P
The time is killing me. i'm not sleepy, i'm too lazy to read, cuz i'm not ready to go lie on my bed yet, i've absolutely no interest on watching the tv. Gaahhhh~!!
I am kinda happy today, or atleast glad. HEE! I found out my June A lvl's results. Although i've already expected my Accounts to fail again but i SO did not see my Biz result to be OK! haha! I got a C! Fine, to you it may be like "C?" along with your mocking face but HEY! I got E for last Nov and this time i scored a C. =D even if the subject clashes but atleast i didn't fail my biz. ehehehe! or got another e. eheheh!