welcome


Safrina/Saff. 20.
Sarcastic. Bubbly & Short.
A Business Management Undergrad
Belongs to Adli Izdihar. =)

dailies
♥Adli Syg
Auji
Azie
Bebs Eda MJ
Dilley
Ehsan
Fatin
Flo
Giok
Izzah
Ka Baby
Moone
Mrs Yapp
Nabil
Safri
Safarul
Syafiqah
Syaza
Syaza Syazwan
Syazwina
Tikah
Cupcakes Recipes

Feedjit!

Sore throat =(

I woke up this morning and find it hard to swallow let alone ignore the sore feeling in my throat. =( I hope its not another viral infection. I seem to always get that. I had the worse of it last year that Adli says my voice sounds like Marge Simpson. Jahat jua tuuu!! hahaha!

Neways, yesterday was fun! I went out with my friend again, c Ferra. Nda batah lah, kami ambil statement June A'level di skulah. Yang batahnya was, we were searching for my leaving cert form. hahahahaha! Panya kana simpan arah yg incomplete cuz i haven't completed this other form that asked about previous school n everything. eheheheh! ooPs! =P Then we went back to her place skajap cuz it was still early for me to go and wait for Adli. ehehe!

So then.... me n Ferra ketawa2 lu brabis ceta2 lapas tu i jln and meet Adli for lunch. ehehehehe! I was proud of my result kan so i showed him the statement, yang UNGRADED plang di tagur nya. hahahaha! I was showing him the C for biz tpi Accs jua ya tagur. ehehehehe! Mana nda, Caps bah accs ku tu punya grade. hahaha

Got back home and babysit this two babies. ehehe! Well Bella was asleep the whole time i was home, but when my mom got home ya bangun. hehehe!


Tasha



Nabellla~


Petangnya i went to bdr, with my parents. haha! Shopping~ well my parents did, aku tumpang2 sja tmbah my own stuffs. haha! Especially arah Domani.  Shopping with my parents is gooodd. *wink* haha!

Taken at Domani, while waiting stuffs being packed.

Then ke giant and balik. 

That's about it. ehe! Today's entry will be yesterday's. Toodles! =)