No.. the post is not about me complaining just how hungry i am. I am just boreddd. Time is passing by so SLOWWW, n i don't feel right today. I don't know, pms-ing i guess. haha!
I pre-booked "breaking dawn" last Tuesday. =D So excited to read it! ehehe! Though i have to read Eclipse first. =/.
I'm so bored, i don't even know what to write now. Just updating out of boredness. No, today, i'm not enjoying my gap year now. *pouts*
That's it. Toodles.
Fasting days
No.. the post is not about me complaining just how hungry i am. I am just boreddd. Time is passing by so SLOWWW, n i don't feel right today. I don't know, pms-ing i guess. haha!
I pre-booked "breaking dawn" last Tuesday. =D So excited to read it! ehehe! Though i have to read Eclipse first. =/.
I'm so bored, i don't even know what to write now. Just updating out of boredness. No, today, i'm not enjoying my gap year now. *pouts*