Had my friends over this afternoon and sungkai-ed together. hehe! Had fun, laughing and talking and googling things. hehe!
And while we were googling cameras, we found this weird humanlike-dog/cattle. I'm not sure. I'm not even sure it's real or made up. It's just weird. hehe!
Kinda look like a real baby's butt,yea? Lol.
Kamu jahat, tinggalkan aku~! =( hehehehe! Nadawaa, saja ngusut. =P
But, seriously, i'll miss you guysss!! Sorry if i can't send you ppl off yeah?
My farewell =(
Had my friends over this afternoon and sungkai-ed together. hehe! Had fun, laughing and talking and googling things. hehe!
And while we were googling cameras, we found this weird humanlike-dog/cattle. I'm not sure. I'm not even sure it's real or made up. It's just weird. hehe!
Kinda look like a real baby's butt,yea? Lol.
Kamu jahat, tinggalkan aku~! =( hehehehe! Nadawaa, saja ngusut. =P
But, seriously, i'll miss you guysss!! Sorry if i can't send you ppl off yeah?